THIS BLOG IS NOW IN STASIS.


PLEASE VISIT MY NEW WEBSITES:


My other projects include:


TrueFreethinker.com


My side projects are:


Apologetics (with a heavy emphasis on Atheism)


Fitness Trends Examiner (wherein I review individual exercises and workout routines, diet and nutrition, supplements and healthy snacks)


My YouTube channel

Worldview and Science Examiner

True Freethinker blogs

Friday, March 19, 2010

A “True Freethinker” from “Life and Doctrine”

In order to consolidate my various online projects, I have concocted a new website.

I have attempted to merged the best of websites and blogs with the running chronological updates of a blog on the homepage and the categorization capabilities of a website.

The website is now running but having to dump my circa 1,300 essays into it and adjusting them to their new home is a work in progress thus, it is still “under construction.” Meanwhile, “Life and Doctrine” will shortly go into stasis.

So, set your phasers to stun, and reset your favorites from “Life and Doctrine” to “True Freethinker” at http://www.truefreethinker.com

2 comments:

  1. Have updated my Reader, although Google says there isn't a feed for the new site. I will check out your progress over there, and congrats and good luck on the new domain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,
    I will have the feed up and running within another day or two.

    aDios,
    Mariano

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.